Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Beautiful Find . . .

I haven't posted for awhile due to illness, but am glad to be able to come back and share some of my fun finds with you.

It's funny how I seem to find these beautiful ethnic textile items - these small works of art - when I am not really looking for them.  This one looks like it might be from India, though I can't really be sure. And there was only one of them and it doesn't seem to have anything on the back to indicate that it would be any part of a curtain, etc.  Puzzling!  It is really festive looking though, and appears to be newly made.  Another excellent find for less than $2! This one could be East Indian, but it also looks somewhat European. It is in perfect condition.

Here's wishing each and every one of you the very best life has to offer for the holiday season and all the years to follow. Peace and many blessings always, Annie

No comments: